Our client a in the Agribusiness is seeking fill the role of a Sales and Marketing Manager for its Horticulture Business.
The successful candidate will be tasked with a duty to design and implement and coordinate marketing activities to expands customer base and develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of flowers and monitoring market trends
· Formulate, direct Negotiate contracts/Prices with customers and manage proper balanced flower distribution within regions
· Advise on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of flowers.
· Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts competition status
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales & marketing team
· Liaise with the production department to ensure customer quality expectations of our farm produce are met and exceeded
· Investigate lost sales and customer accounts track, collate and interpret sales figures and help prepare budgets, control expenses and monitor budgets
· Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue and generate timely sales reports
· Develop pricing schedules and rates, formulate sales policies and procedures
· Maintain inventory control, conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis
· Analyze data to identify sales opportunities, develop promotional ideas and material, and attend trade meetings and industry conventions
· Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
· Assist the company in meeting their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative
· Bachelor of Commerce: Sales & Marketing Option or equivalent.
· Professional Training & Certification: Kenya Flower Council/ Fairtrade/ MPS/ Global GAP
· 5 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing in the horticulure/ Floriculture industry a MUST
· Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
All applications should be received on/before Friday 12th October, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: Due to overwhelming applications we may not be able to respond to each candidate individually. Should you not have been contacted 2 weeks after this post, kindly consider your application not successful.