Our client a well-established group of companies offering renewable energy solutions in East Africa is currently seeking to hire Sales Representatives for its Kenyan Market.
The successful candidate will be tasked with following;
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
· Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
· Liaising with existing & new partners (eg, banks, micro-finance, Sacco etc) to assist in product promotion and selling.
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products & merchandising techniques
· Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
· Degree in business related field a MUST
· 3 years solar sales experience
· Impressive track record meeting or exceeding sales metrics
· Well-organized and comfortable presenting to customers
· Excellent negotiation skills, interpersonal skills and ability to drive decisions with influence.
· Product and application knowledge essential.
Qualified interested candidates to share their CVs with us via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
Note:Position Vacant until closed
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates who do not meet all the above requirements will not be shortlisted
Trade Marketing Coordinator – UGANDA View more
Customer Service Sales Officer View more
Solar Sales-Nairobi & Mombasa View more