Urgently seeking to fill the above position for our client a leading beverage brand in Kenya. The successful candidate will be tasked with a duty to realize the sale targets, market coverage and merchandising objectives to maintain the highest standards of performance.
• Achieve the daily and monthly sales
• Ensure that all outlets are visited in the correct sequence, and are well stocked
• Determine the reorder levels of cases required & order the accordingly.
• Develop sales and distribution, in liaison with the Sales Supervisor, by identifying new clients and introducing the full range of the products to the new & existing clients.
• Submit a daily activity report to the Supervisor detailing the competitors’ activities
• Ensure that zero stock out effective and efficient collections are made
• Actively involved in implementing the trade promotions and marketing activities in his/her designated routes
• Merchandise the products in the coolers and displays & check the expiry dates in all outlets and rotate stocks whenever required.
• Ensure proper care and maintenance of Company coolers and report faulty equipment to the Sales Supervisor for remedial action.
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing or related field
• 2 Years’ direct sales experience in the in FMCG industry preferably soft drinks, water and beverages
• Valid Driving Incense
• Very aggressive
• Team player
Application Procedure: Qualified interested candidates to share their CVs with us ASAP via firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com on/before 18th June 2018