We are currently seeking to fill the role of a Lathe Operator for our client a leading FMCG Manufacturing company in Nairobi.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Operate multiple machines
· Load materials into CNC machines to be shaped.
· They calculate the amount of material to be fed into the machine,
· Adjust the operating speed based on vibrations and sounds that may indicate a malfunction
· Inspect the fabricated part to make sure that it matches specifications.
· Responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment
· Download control programs into individual machines
· Perform test operations to guarantee the machine properly creates the precise part.
· Modify the program before production as need be.
· Diploma in mechanical Engineering (Plant Option)/Grade Test 1
· 5 years’ experience/hands on in a busy Manufacturing Environment (experience in a busy fabrication workshop will be an added advantage.
· Knowledge of lathe machines and different parts fabrication
· High level of manual dexterity.
Qualified & interested candidates to share their CVs via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 3rd May, 2018
Field Sales Executive View more
Shop Attendant View more
Industrial Plumber View more
Lathe Operator View more
Freight Operations Executive View more
Veterinary Assistant View more
Welder View more
Civil Engineer View more
Turbine Operator View more
Forklift Operator View more
Solar Sales Representative View more