Our client a well-established freight company specializing in Express and Cargo Services is currently seeking to fill the role of a Freight Operations Executive to be based in Nairobi.
The operations executive will be tasked but not limited to the following duties;
· Ensure timely Inbound / outbound delivery and pickup to meet committed service standard (SLA)
· Quality check on consignment & preparing and completing Consignment Notes with 100% accuracy
· Manage all operational units to ensure strict compliance with standard operating procedures
· Review operational procedures from time to time to ensure delivery performance is improved.
· Taking care of Client coordination and relationship
· Manage and control cost whilst ensuring that operational service standard is continuously met.
· Inventory management
· Degree in Business related field; Supply Chain Management, Business Administration
· 5 years’ experience in similar operations role preferably within the Freight/Courier Industry
· Knowledge and experience with distribution operating systems, logistics and forecasting.
· Experience with development and use of variable budgets; familiar with basic accounting principles.
· High level of commitment, energy & resilience
Qualified interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
All applications should be received on/before 9th June, 2018.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Field Sales Executive View more
Shop Attendant View more
Industrial Plumber View more
Lathe Operator View more
Freight Operations Executive View more
Veterinary Assistant View more
Welder View more
Civil Engineer View more
Turbine Operator View more
Forklift Operator View more
Solar Sales Representative View more