We are currently seeking to fill the role of a Veterinary Assistant for our client within Nairobi Environs.
· Ensure all operations in matters of health are done to meet the set standards.
· Reporting and recording all incidences of concern to animal health
· Treat sick or injured animals on common disease and disorder; by stocking and dispensing drugs and accounting the consumption of medicines and drugs.
· Train staff on various operations; proper milking, vector control methods, animal handling and restraints, assistance during calving
· Monitor and report all animal health issues on time.
· Monitor the daily hygiene of animals as well as their feeding and watering areas.
· Assist in disease control programs including disease surveillance and vaccinations;
· Degree / Diploma in Veterinary studies, Animal Health and Production from a recognized institution;
· 2 years’ experience in the same capacity
· Certificate in Artificial Insemination from a recognized institution;
· Be registered by Kenya Veterinary Board
· High level of commitment, energy & resilience
· Have a valid motor cycle riding license;
Qualified interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org CC email@example.com
All applications should be received on/before 9th June, 2018.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Field Sales Executive View more
Shop Attendant View more
Industrial Plumber View more
Lathe Operator View more
Freight Operations Executive View more
Veterinary Assistant View more
Welder View more
Civil Engineer View more
Turbine Operator View more
Forklift Operator View more
Solar Sales Representative View more