Our client a leading FMCG Manufacturing is currently seeking to fill the role of a Welder for its plant in Nairobi.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
· Assess equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
· Monitor equipment for appropriate usage and temperature
· Monitor work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation
· Follow safety protocol, including wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes
· Assessing equipment condition to verify they are in good working order and to facilitate repairs in case of a defect or damage.
· Determine most suitable welding process or configuration for a project.
· Interpret spool sheets, schematics, and other structural diagrams.
· Evaluating finished welds to ensure they are flawless and meet set specifications is also part of structural welder description.
· They collaborate with pipefitters, electricians and other construction workers to achieve building goals.
· Any other related duties as assigned from time to time.
· Certificate in Welding and fabrications
· 5 years’ experience/Hands on in Industrial environment (FMCG preferred)
· Knowledge of welding techniques, (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, and TIG), tools and equipment.
Qualified & interested candidates to share their CVs via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 3rd May, 2018
Field Sales Executive View more
Shop Attendant View more
Industrial Plumber View more
Lathe Operator View more
Freight Operations Executive View more
Veterinary Assistant View more
Welder View more
Civil Engineer View more
Turbine Operator View more
Forklift Operator View more
Solar Sales Representative View more